  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 321 – 340 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: FA: Scala Horse & Accessories from Set 3144

(...) Yeah, imagine if it had the WHOLE turkey rather than just a leg! (...) Hey, wait a minute! I didn't claim Primo, I lurk in all groups! (Wish I could read Italian!) Anyway Primo is Baby stuff-- well, it's been LEGO Baby for a couple of years (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Horse parts in the parts tracker

(...) How do we stand on this, so far? Are we there, yet? Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Sea Horse

"Tim Deering" <deering@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Gzu7BM.Fp6@lugnet.com... (...) turned (...) That's cool - love that it has a rider! -- Tom (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Horse Artillery (was Re: Hussars!)

(...) Magnifique! I like the uniforms, the carriage, and the gun is wonderful - so simple, so elegant, so, just so! Most excellent. I already have a half dozen red Hussar types sitting on my monitor. Now its off to build some light field pieces. i (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: The Horse Trader

Hi Josh, I really like how you have used an old building and converted it for a new function. You have diverse unrealistic vegetation - pine trees, deciduous trees, and sagebrush all together (please ignore my tree comment above ;) Good job. This (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: The Horse Trader

(...) Thanks. (...) I took pics of my last few MOCs on top of my glass display cases in my dining room (full of lego, of course). I don't think I will do that again. They all mostly turned out a bit confusing. I took one picture of a mini-fig that (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: The Horse Trader

(...) Hi Ben, (...) Thanks, I am glad you like how it turned out. I like converting old stuff into new stuff. I do it a lot in "real" life (whatever that is), so I thought why not have this mini-fig do the same. (...) Dang it, I forgot to put a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: The Horse Trader

Thanks Matt. You are right about the fence, but it was all I had. I will probably rebuild it if I get enough brown spindle pieces. Build On, Josh (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: The Horse Trader

Hey Nathan, Thanks for comments. I like doing the revamped building stuff. Your old mill is kind the same isn't it? An old mill now used as a dwelling? That is cool that you used to live Bellingham. I live just 30 minutes south of Bellingham, in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: New Posable Horse pictures

(...) I don't have a viewer for this stuff, so it's all Greek to me. Can you help me out with a GIF or JPG? Thanks. Alan (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: New Posable Horse pictures

Alan, your horses are outstanding. The articulation makes for some great poses, my favorite is: (URL) The best compliment I can give is that after seeing your designs I went to my collection and built one for myself. The gray variant makes for epic (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: New Posable Horse pictures

(...) Aha!! I think you're on to something there. The leg mountings will need to be the same for both front and back though -- that much I've determined from my previous efforts. Thanks for working on this. Alan (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: New Posable Horse pictures

(...) Don't have: Tan 1x1 mod.plate with vert. clip (need 6, can't find any) Substituted lt.grey Brown 1x1 mod.plate with vert. clip (need 10) Substituted dk.grey Brown 1x2 hinge brick bottom (need 5) Substituted dk.grey Brown 1x1 plate (need 10) (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  6125 Animal Horse Warhelmet

Is anyone working on this part? (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Harbor crane / horse and cart

Hi Jacob, (...) But this is not my idea. To use theses tiles and plate, 1x1 with ring was an idea of "Jojo", one of the best of the german 1000steine-moccers. But I also like this very much. And it is easy to build - but hard to "invent". I only (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Harbor crane / horse and cart

Hi George. (...) Let's have a virtual beer. Cheers Andreas (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Harbor crane / horse and cart

(...) -snip- (...) Wow. I really love it when people take inspiration from an existing structure and then build it - you get so much more life from the Lego model, I think. Awesome job. The statue detailing is really beautifully done, as are the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Harbor crane / horse and cart

(...) Wow! Just gorgeous. There's something about Lego "plated" domes, roofs, and such that I just love. Great detailing as well; the pilings, seagulls, water detail, staircase. (...) Simple, but also a beatiful MOC. Like everyone else, I especially (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Harbor crane / horse and cart

I like that a lot. It takes courage to look at something round with domes and strange non-symetrical angles and think, "I'll make that out of Lego"! Details that really grabbed me was the crane ams, very well done and the pilings in the sea that the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Honda

(...) It's has the same horse power as my Element and weighs half as much. You do the math. :-) Or is has the same horse power as Calum's Accord but has you behind the wheel. You do the math. :-) Derek (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.838)

More:  Next Page >>