 Town / 8229
Re: Harbor crane / horse and cart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:40:04 GMT

Hi Jacob,

   I like the way you have made the horses pull the cart. Much better than the “official” way of doing it.

But this is not my idea. To use theses tiles and plate, 1x1 with ring was an idea of “Jojo”, one of the best of the german 1000steine-moccers. But I also like this very much. And it is easy to build - but hard to “invent”. I only modified it by using an other kind of string cord.

Andreas