 Castle / 16659
Re: The Horse Trader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:18:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:

Looks nice, Josh.

Thanks.

When I first looked at the third image you have, I
thought it had a basement level, but it was the reflection in the glass
table. :)

I took pics of my last few MOCs on top of my glass display cases in my
dining room (full of lego, of course).  I don't think I will do that again.
They all mostly turned out a bit confusing.  I took one picture of a
mini-fig that looked very weird because he reflected off the glass and he
had on a chrome breastplate that reflected everything again!

I like the basic feel of the model, and it does seem to be a formerly ruined
building of sorts.  I also like the entryway with the door that opens inward.

I found that ruined buildings are a bit of a challange.  Mine usually look
like I just didn't finish building them.  They look like new construction.
Anyway, I am glad that you got the general feel I was going for.

Build On,
Josh
Build On!
-Hendo