 Castle / 16657
Re: The Horse Trader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey All,

Here is my newest MOC.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/517?r=1083811404

It is the local horse trader and his stable.  It is supposed to be an old
ruined stone building that he acquired and repaired somewhat.  He added the
space for and office and fixed the roof.  Anyway, let me your opinions!

Looks nice, Josh.  When I first looked at the third image you have, I
thought it had a basement level, but it was the reflection in the glass
table. :)

I like the basic feel of the model, and it does seem to be a formerly ruined
building of sorts.  I also like the entryway with the door that opens inward.

Build On!
-Hendo