 Castle / 16672
Re: The Horse Trader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:

    Hi,

Thanks for comments.  I like doing the revamped building stuff.  Your old
mill is kind the same isn't it?  An old mill now used as a dwelling?

   Yeah, I suppose so...
That
is cool that you used to live Bellingham.  I live just 30 minutes south of
Bellingham, in Sedro-Woolley.

    I seemed to be always heading North (I guess that explains why I ended
up in Canada)
Build On,
Josh

       God Bless,