 Castle / 16670
Re: The Horse Trader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:44:46 GMT

Hey Nathan,

Thanks for comments.  I like doing the revamped building stuff.  Your old
mill is kind the same isn't it?  An old mill now used as a dwelling?  That
is cool that you used to live Bellingham.  I live just 30 minutes south of
Bellingham, in Sedro-Woolley.

Build On,
Josh

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey All,

Here is my newest MOC.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/517?r=1083811404

It is the local horse trader and his stable.  It is supposed to be an old
ruined stone building that he acquired and repaired somewhat.  He added the
space for and office and fixed the roof.  Anyway, let me your opinions!

Josh

    Hi Josh,

           Nice! I like your idea of revamped space... I did a few MOCs
like that a long time ago (no pics).
   The only thing I would change is the white fence...
   As to the plants, I can vouch there is a good variety in Washington
State (I used to live in Bellingham (sp?) )...

            God Bless You and keep building,

                       Nathan