 Castle / 16669
Re: The Horse Trader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:38:35 GMT

Thanks Matt.  You are right about the fence, but it was all I had.  I will
probably rebuild it if I get enough brown spindle pieces.

Build On,
Josh

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey All,

Here is my newest MOC.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/517?r=1083811404

It is the local horse trader and his stable.  It is supposed to be an old
ruined stone building that he acquired and repaired somewhat.  He added the
space for and office and fixed the roof.  Anyway, let me your opinions!

Josh

Hey, Josh...so far it looks like you caught the
'run down but recently revamped' look pretty well.
The only part that really don't seem congruous
was the fence (since white creates too much contrast
against the green and grey, diverting the eye a bit)
but that would be easily fixed by replacing those
with grey/ brown spindled fences and 1x1 bricks to
divide them into sections.

Otherwise, it looks good.

Keep up the building,

<<_Matt Hein_>>