 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3539
Re: Horse parts in the parts tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:11:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
Everyone:  can we work on getting these files reviewed, fixed,
and certified for the next update?  With 26 files to be reviewed,
it will take some concentrated effort from a good number of people.
It would be very awesome to get all these horses out in the field. :)

How do we stand on this, so far?  Are we there, yet?

Thanks,
Franklin