 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3244
Re: Horse parts in the parts tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:49:10 GMT

Sorry to reply to myself, I forgot a couple of things (or 1 thing,
repeated a few times).

For all of the decorated parts (listed below), you might add a new line
to the header (between the 'unofficial element' line and the first
command line) like:

0 CMDLINE -C0

This documents the 'normal' color for the part file.  Change the -C0 to
the proper colorcode for each file, or they'll all default to Black.

Also, I've got a list of the TLC official numbers for the complete
horses.  I'll set up those files once the filenames are settled.

Steve

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:

HORSEP01.DAT  Black Horse
4493C01.DAT   Animal Horse with Brown/White Tack Pattern (Complete)

HORSEP02.DAT  White Horse
4493C02.DAT   Animal Horse with Brown/Black Tack Pattern (Complete)

HORSEP03.DAT  Old Brown Horse
4493C03.DAT   Animal Horse with Red Tack Pattern (Complete)

HORSEP04.DAT  New Brown Horse
4493C04.DAT   Animal Horse with Red Tack and Black Mane Pattern (Complete)

4492P01.DAT   Black Horse Head
4492P01.DAT   Animal Horse Head with Brown/White Tack Pattern

4492P02.DAT   White Horse Head
4492P02.DAT   Animal Horse Head with Brown/Black Tack Pattern

4492P03.DAT   Brown Horse Head Old
4492P03.DAT   Animal Horse Head with Red Tack Pattern

4492P04.DAT   Brown Horse Head New
4492P04.DAT   Animal Horse Head with Red Tack and Black Mane Pattern