 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3255
Re: Horse parts in the parts tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:18:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Sascha Broich writes:

Now I reworked the parts and posted them to the tracker again.
I hope, Steve will remove the buggy older ones.

Thanks, Sascha!  I have removed the older files (oops!  I missed one, it's
gone now) (if I missed any others, please let me know).

Everyone:  can we work on getting these files reviewed, fixed, and certified
for the next update?  With 26 files to be reviewed, it will take some
concentrated effort from a good number of people.

It would be very awesome to get all these horses out in the field. :)

Steve