 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3553
Re: Horse parts in the parts tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
Everyone:  can we work on getting these files reviewed, fixed,
and certified for the next update?  With 26 files to be reviewed,
it will take some concentrated effort from a good number of people.
It would be very awesome to get all these horses out in the field. :)

How do we stand on this, so far?  Are we there, yet?

See for yourself:
<http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=Animal+Horse>
(seriously, go look)

:)

Actually, here's some extra break-down:

There are 27 horse files.  There are also a couple of unofficial
primitives that the horse files depend on; these primitives are not
considered in this commentary.

Starting from the top...

There are 3 hard-colored, official number shortcut files.  These files
have been reviewed, but not by the admin, and 73392.dat needs one more
general review.

There are 5 'complete' part files.  These files *had* been reviewed, but
a fix was applied, so the votes were reset.  There are no current
reviews of these files.

There are 7 part files.  These are all waiting for admin review.

There are 12 subpart files.  All but one file is certified.  The one
file, parts/s/4492s.dat, is waiting for admin review and 2 subfiles
(primitives) to be certified.

Steve