 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3245
3244  |  3246
Subject:
4511.dat Train Door Sliding - Type 1 doesn't have texture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:42:47 GMT

Just as with my query some time back about shutters and texture...

I think the real part has texture (or else i am using the wrong part) but
the LDraw version just has lines drawn on it, I think. It renders in POVRay
as a flat slab.

Do I have a backlevel part in my lib?

Am I using the wrong part?

Has anyone done a version of this part that has texture?

I did a quick search on 4511 in this group and came up empty, hence my
question. Thanks!

(if no one has done one yet and I'm not backlevel or confused, I would be
interested in discussing with a part author whether I could incent one to be
done...)

++Lar
Thanks!