 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3246
Re: 4511.dat Train Door Sliding - Type 1 doesn't have texture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Just as with my query some time back about shutters and texture...

I think some updated shutters have been submitted to the Parts Tracker.

I think the real part has texture (or else i am using the wrong part) but
the LDraw version just has lines drawn on it, I think. It renders in POVRay
as a flat slab.

Do I have a backlevel part in my lib?

I don't think so.  I'm not finding a more recent version.

Am I using the wrong part?

I'm not sure about this.  I haven't examined this part in detail
recently...

Has anyone done a version of this part that has texture?

Not I.

(if no one has done one yet and I'm not backlevel or confused, I would be
interested in discussing with a part author whether I could incent one to be
done...)

Email me on this, if no one else speaks up.

Steve