 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3253
Re: 4511.dat Train Door Sliding - Type 1 doesn't have texture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:

In recognition of the great models at Milton Train Works, here is an improved
version of 4511. I changed the surface lines to true ribs, added the dimples
and mounds, and the two lugs on the rear side. Any comments - please let me
know.

I'd like to express my thanks to Chris for this part. It is much improved,
and looks better in LDLite and MLCad renders, as well as in POVRay (where I
first noticed the problem) where it looks absolutely stunning.

Thanks very much, Chris, for this part, and for all your efforts over the
years...

(and yes, this part will be appearing in a model from MTW... coming soon :-) )