  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2861 – 2880 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Member Updates?

In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes: ... (...) Sean, I should clear this up for you and anyone else who reads this. I am not a LUGNET administrator, and I have no special privileges or influence other than curating the FAQ newsgroup. Since my (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Brown Tiles!

I've looked for the "clear bricks" up, down, and sideways! But I can't find them! Can you post a set # or a direct link please? -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (Remove spamblock to reply.) "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: stiff balls

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:H5wzuw.Hzs@lugnet.com... (...) 5 words; thin layer clear nail polish -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New poll

(...) My apologies if I wasn't clear: as in *I* wouldn't count his scenario as a yes, regardless of Jeremy's opinion (see my reply to Jeremy). Bruce (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Which 1x4x3 is better for skyscrapers: clear or transparent?

(...) Oh my that is big! Putting size aside for a moment. That is a great looking building. Unfortunately, I must admit that I find the logo on the top of the building a bit distracting. Love the work, and I think the trans blue windows are better (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Moc: Digger

(...) Good question. It's not really clear from the image what each line is doing. (...) I think so. It appears that way. (...) Yes. That means they move the bucket back and forth. In this case, it would be the whole front assembly that moves I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?  [DAT]

(...) Sorry this wasn't clear. It does mean 'current file and all subfiles'. More accurately, it means 'turn off clipping until/unless it gets turned back on in this file, overriding any possibility of clipping in a subfile, until the end of this (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

(...) Thanks! The clear stands work surprisingly well for make things "float". What's good is that the SMs have a one stud point on thier body to attach the stands. And the resemblance to the Nautilus wasn't as intentional as you may think...but I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria?

(...) I am not clear on the particulars, but I think broadcasters do have to give air time to those with opposing views. I think it works that way at the local level, or at least it used to. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the FCC has backed (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!

(...) My schedule is clear, so far. Count me in!... BBC is a classic. After I read Shawn's first post I started working on this. I've already built the following: a Bike inspired by the Priss' Highway Star. (ready) a prototype hardsuit, (needs some (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) To clear up any continued confusion: Bruce Hietbrink runs (URL) Brick Tales> I, Bruce Lowell, or "Brucey-Wan", run the creatively titled (URL) Bruce's Homepage>. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto December Dinner

(...) Just so it's clear, this is not the Swiss Chalet that Jeremy did not go to last dinner but the Swiss Chalet that Jeremy did not, not go to last dinner. Derek (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) In the clear cases, there is no argue that they could get as good results as few admins. In the 'grey' cases, the voting of more people can make the result to represent the majority opinion, which may not be the case of few admins. (...) It (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Queens birthday Aussie get-together

(...) Without being clear on the how and where, noteing the when and why, I'm a yes. James (who might also be approximatly hoopy) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) It's clear? Did he mean Marshal Law the comic? Martial law? I'm so confused... ;-) (...) I think Dave!'s scenario implies a longer term than "a few days", otherwise there isn't a lot of point to the question. Basically John is restating the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: wishin' on a star

(...) Yeah, it does clear up a few questions...though the description of part #17 looks a bit mixed up. As I said earlier, the part you based it on is 2x2x1, not 2x2x2, and you listed it as being "without center stud", when you showed it without the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting

(...) No, to be clear: $250 is just the minimum total of the bill, which is for your food and drinks. If we buy $260 of food and drink then the room is free; but if we each buy a soda totalling $10, then they're going to charge us $250 anyway. Now, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.clb)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

The backward clear helmets are astounding. Never seen that before and yet it's so simple. Dave (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New Moc - Stained Glass Window Mosaic

"Clear"ly magnificent! Now people know why folks like us love transparent bricks so much. :-) Bravo! Hey... what's in a "BS folder"? :-P (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: No one asked...

(...) Having had to clear the snow/ice off my windshield this morning, and whilst shivering in the cold, I was reminded that perhaps now would be a good time to find my scarf. Ahhh, my scarf. I love my little scarf--it's so warm and fuzzy and keeps (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>