 Trains / 19098
Re: Which 1x4x3 is better for skyscrapers: clear or transparent?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 01:59:12 GMT

In article <H91I1I.Gr6@lugnet.com>, "Thomas Michon" <thomas@michon.com>
wrote:

Blue panels are far superior in appearance, but be sure to not use blue
bricks for your walls.

Here's an example of blue panels in a skyscraper I did a while back.

http://www.scltc.org/images/galleries/shows/02.05.04fullertonlayout/02.05.04fu
llertonlayout239.jpg

http://www.scltc.org/images/galleries/shows/02.05.04fullertonlayout/02.05.04fu
llertonlayout017.jpg

Oh my that is big! Putting size aside for a moment. That is a great
looking building. Unfortunately, I must admit that I find the logo on
the top of the building a bit distracting.

Love the work, and I think the trans blue windows are better for sky
scrappers too (not that I have built one though)

Chris