  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2481 – 2500 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BULK Trans-Clear Panel 1 x 2 x 2 - cheaper than ANYONE on bricklink!!

SOLD!! (...) (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Warehouse Detailing

(...) together (...) red (...) bit (...) to (...) - (...) and (...) I have often used Clear bricks for industrial buildings that lack windows. Tasteful use of clear bricks will give you a look of Milkhouse Glass blocks; adding framing around the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Naboo Swamp parts (Re: Just got back from TRU . . .

(...) They're solid-centre, absolutely clear transparent dishes. The blaster things are totally clear too--logical, since they're to serve as invisible supports for the STAPs. Two staps = two dishes and two blaster guns. LFB. (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Use of LEGO logo

Michael Edwards wrote in message ... (...) Well that was "exact". (...) This reminds me of the Star Wars clear up a few years ago. The SW clear up was a good thing in a way, as back then there were more SW sites than there are porn sites now. Scott (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Seattle Public Library MOC

(...) Great job Todd! All of those clear windows give it a great look. If it were made of clear brick, it wouldn't have that great feeling of space and airyness (is that a word?). I hope you get a chance to post more pictures! Very cool! Bill (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Which 1x4x3 is better for skyscrapers: clear or transparent?

(...) When some of us built two very large (8 foot) buildings for the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas last spring, Paul Thomas chose clear and Thomas Michon chose transparent light blue. Ever since the event, Paul has (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb)

(...) I don't think EMPTY boxes. I think anyone with a clear understanding of english who wanted to make it clear he was selling EMPTY boxes would have included the word EMPTY in the description. If you had even one person ask, it wasn't perfectly (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Old style clear windshields

I have several of those windows. Right now I have a Tipper Truck (have two, rescued one from the collective). All the models I have did not come with clear plates. My models all had red plates one the bottom of the windshields. I suspect that you (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) *thinks about pulling some more just to make sure, but decides against it* (...) I should have made myself clear that you had made yourself clear, and that I agreed with it :) (...) Assuming that he did something like that, then there are (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Looking for some rare pieces

Hi, I am in need of the following pieces. If you can help, please e-mail me. I will pay for pieces or trade if you are looking for something specific. Here's what I need: - 1x1 Brick Clear (x2) - 1x6 Brick Clear - Minifig Blue Cape (from Castle (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

(...) I for one love it! Some of your detail work has come out very nice indeed. I especially like the jewels-in-bottles, the cabinetry and especially the clear 1 x 1 with clear gem cap - it makes a perfect small bottle! (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: What every lego town is missing....

(...) A lot of places near me now use black trays with clear tops- that could be done with a black 1x2 plate topped with a clear 1x2 plate! I would swear there's some set right now that has sais clear 1x2 plates... Wow, now I want to build a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Got my order ... uh oh!

I'm kind of bummed - I WANTED clear glass on the 1x4x5 windows, NOT trans-blue! They pictured clear! Oh well. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Classic Space 497 6886 6951 6955

I need to clear off the dining room table. Here is what has to go. 497 Galaxy Explorer This is a complete set in mint condition. The box shows a lot of wear. Instructions included Minimum bid $50, increments $2 minimum I had this one before I came (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  005 Samsonite Discovery Set Inventory (12 stud DIA gear wheels)

Outer Box contains two cardboard trays, Number of pieces: Top tray = 292, bottom tray = 41 Total pieces = 333 Number of elements: Top tray = 46, bottom tray = 12 Total elements = 58 The top tray contains 6 small and one large opaque white open (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: New Blacktron I Creations

(...) some clear yellow canopies (God divers domes in clear yellow would rock for this, pitty they dont exist) it could look cool. (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Poll: Use of Images in Signatures

(...) Yes, that was my intent. Sorry for the the confusion. I really tried to make the poll clear, but as we've seen with these LUGNET polls time and again, what seems clear to the poll creator is not always clear to the voter, hence my inclusion of (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Box Cars

(...) Colors I have seen: Brown, Black, Red, Yellow, Clear, Blue, Pink(!), Original Gray (not the darker gray) and (I think) Clear Yellow. I would suspect that newer sets have beige, etc. The clears that I have come from 588 Police Station (or it's (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Just make it clear to people what kind of list they're getting on (was: Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno)

(...) I've had an auction e-mail announcement/distro/mailing list (with the default being to stay on rather than be dropped off) since 1994 and I can't remember anyone ever getting rabid about being mailed -- only polite requests to be removed from (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.170)

  Ultimate Builders Set

It FINALLY shipped. Got one today. Brief overview: no manual, one CD Two white idlers for a track system but NO tracks More of the rectangular frames llike Dark Side Dev., but clear two - 8x6 and two - 4 x 6 a clear worm/24 gear box four - flat gear (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.169)

More:  Next Page >>