 Space / 1739
Re: New Blacktron I Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 12:26:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Octagonal castle wall pieces with Blacktron Logo.... *drool*
Does the straight 5x5 castle wall come in black? I'd love to see a Blacktron
Castle..... but then y'all probably think that's a stoopid idea.... :-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

I dont think it is stupid. Yes the straight wall does come in black. If you used
some clear yellow canopies (God divers domes in clear yellow would rock for
this, pitty they dont exist) it could look cool.