 Space / 1742
Re: New Blacktron I Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 20:41:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <38E73C75.18E6DA75@xoommail.com>...
Octagonal castle wall pieces with Blacktron Logo.... *drool*
Does the straight 5x5 castle wall come in black? I'd love to see a • Blacktron
Castle..... but then y'all probably think that's a stoopid idea.... :-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

I dont think it is stupid. Yes the straight wall does come in black. If you • used
some clear yellow canopies (God divers domes in clear yellow would rock for
this, pitty they dont exist) it could look cool.

I sincerely hope TLC gives us some trans-yellow (as opposed to anti-freeze)
parts. I would love to see almost any current canopy in trans-yellow (in
fact, had I had trans-yellow saucer sections, those might have been used, I
tried them).

Of course another part I'm bucking for is trans-orange glass for the new
Arctic windows (can you say Ice Planet 2002?).

A Blacktron castle would be neat. Black and yellow are just such nice
contrasting colors.

Frank