  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 241 – 260 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider

(...) Thanks Karim. Actually, I stumbled across this site a few days ago. It has a lot of helpful pictures, but the one thing I noticed was missing (unless I scanned over it and didn't realize it) was a picture of the Outrider as depicted in the (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.581)

  Announcing Bill & DOug's Fabuland & Castle Auction

Announcing Bill & Doug's Fabuland and Castle Auction Or: Bill and Doug's 9th Excellent Adve^H^H^Huction. This is the first of Bill's spring sets auctions. Many marvels from the depths of old stores, as well as used sets put back together will be (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.581)

  (canceled)

horse
(score: 1.581)

  traitor transport #6099

I am in the process of completing a paper on the a particular LEGO product "Traitor Transport". I have received some input directly from LEGO as to their thoughts on why this particular product was/was not successful.Now I would like to hear from (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.581)

  Re: Set on James Mathis' site (was Re: See Silver Construction Worker Keychain)

(...) The element Tom refers to is NOT available in Yellow, not even in 6444 Outback Airstrip. It's double sloped (two opposite sides), 1 brick in height, and has a 5-finger hinge connection (female). They've been somewhat common in white and blue, (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.581)

  Castle, Fabuland at Bill & Doug's auctions

We are currently running an auction of Castle and Fabuland sets. You can find the current status at: (URL) bid: send mail to auction@mrfws1.innovation.com with a subject of "fabuland auction". The body of the message could have lines like this: name (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.581)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) FOTW? I've got a box full of the promo shirts at work that you'd be interested in! But they're *nothing* compared to the Time Cruisers shirt from '97/'97. Charles BTW - A little late replying, 'cause I just found this group..... ;) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.580)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

The Meijer "Sandy the Pony" traveling LEGO show. Charles (...) interested (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.580)

  Many Going 2: Bill's Fabuland and Castle Auction

Here is the current status of Bill & Doug's Fabuland and Castle Auction: lot number description status bidder bid ck0140 n 6035 Castle Guard . ineke1 $21.00 ck0240 n 6067 Guarded Inn . ineke1 $155.00 ck0310 n 6030 Catapult - $20.00 ck0410 n 6040 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.579)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

Doers anyone remember what this thread was about? I put the original up, but I lost the plot, so to speak! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.579)

  Re: Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out

(...) I'm going to up to Canada for my honeymoon the last week of August. (Edmonton Mall, or Bust! Yeehaaa!) I'm definitely hoping to score some major Mega Bloks action on the trip, as well as some ATCO, I hope. I agree that Ritvik needs to do some (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

horse
(score: 1.579)

  Re: Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out

Yeah, a smart MB would produce themes that are out with Lego. So now is the time for MB castle and pirates. James Parkin wrote in message ... :In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Legoman34 writes: : :>Some one in Canada found 2 of these sets for me (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

horse
(score: 1.578)

  Re: Outrider project ( VERY LONG) -- read at your own risk!

Geoff and whoever else might be interested (sorry for the length), First, yes, the ship was going to be minifig scale. The hull was five bricks high at its lowest point and about six bricks high at its highest point. So, minifigs would have had (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.578)

  Re: Can you identify this Horse's battle-dress?

You can tell there's a flash white out on the picture you've got up.. there is only one blue horse dressing... I know there's one in 6085... it might be in another set also.. I didn't look at them all. I know there's a set with 2 of them a blue and (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.578)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) Jonathan, Don't you know that real Lego TOWNs can only be made up of police/fire/gas stations, construction/delivery vehicles and racing tracks ;) Besides, correctional facilities tend to be grey buildings of little or no aesthetic beauty (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.577)

  Re: Where are the World Cup Sets this time around?

Not to beat a dead horse or anything... but Mattel thought that this was worthwhile. They produced a couple of Barbie dolls: (URL) dave (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

horse
(score: 1.576)

  can someone please help me with the horse tail?

can someone please help me with the horse tail? if i can get someone to help me with the tail i will give the rest of the horse everything i have got in an effort to get the part made (i am sure that there are many many peop,le who would like to see (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.576)

  Re: Question about 7101

(...) Well done, Jeff. Definitely not lame. Is there any way you can beef it up? Or perhaps it would be best to not milk it to death. Let's not beat a dead horse... Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

horse
(score: 1.576)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

John DiRienzo wrote: Although I think this is somewhat of a dead horse issue and I'm wayyyy to tired to be writing this...John addressed me personally, so I thought I should respond... (...) <snip> (...) Just trying to diffuse a tense situation with (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.576)

  Re: Minifigs=Mongols?

(...) The main idea of my post was that these Central Asia nations (such as Mongols, Kazachs, Kirgizhs etc.) use horses as one of main domestic animals (sheep too). They drink horses' milk, they eat horses' meat, they use horses' skins for clothes (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.576)

More:  Next Page >>