  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2161 – 2180 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Herro

In article <F0Drv9.LK0@lugnet.com>, cbonnici@mnsi.net says... (...) You are probably closer to me, about an hour west of the tunnel/bridge to the USA. I was hoping that soembody would appear in the Windsor area so I could hear about sales that I (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  eBay lego sniping? Why it is a problem?

I'm both a seller and buyer of lego stuff on eBay, as I clear out some sets to make way for others. I fail to understand why people get upset over "sniping". If there is something I want on eBay, I put in the maximum amount I'm willing to pay for (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  68HC11A1 vs 68HC11E1

Hi Folks, I'm not actually subscribed to the Handyboard list as Fred is traveling an unable to add me to the list. But I was hoping someone could take a moment to clear up my confusion on why the documentation occasionally refers to the E1, while (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Lego Bookmarks

(...) Yes, please send me links, and if you find a broken one, please let me know. I try to clear out old links every now and then, but with the list so large, it is easy to miss some. The last check I did (with Dr. HTML) was during the summer. And (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Multiple Cybermasters

CyberUser wrote in message ... (...) I see. It should be clear to the reader that *only* Crusher is computer controlled! Stinger is just a mechanical 'hammer' that the kid holds in his/her hand to slam at Crusher manually. Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  what's this piece???

as formerly mentioned, i recently got set #375 (1960s Samsonite brick set) at a yard sale for $1. not too special -- it's just a "universal" style set -- but it has a lot of clear bricks and old-style windows and doors and wheels and whatnot, which (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  Re: C compiler

Joe, Your question implies that Interactive C does not compile to byte code, so I thought I should take some time to post an explanation of how IC works. Actually, Interactive C does compile, and in fact does compile to byte code, which is then (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  WTB/WTT: Roof Bricks!

I'm looking to buy or trade for just about any kind of roof brick with special attention to the following: PURPLE 45 degree slopes: 2x2 and inverse 2x2 in Extreme Creatures expansion pack for Mindstorms (2 of each). GREEN 45 degree slopes: 1x2s in (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

(...) All I can suggest is to realize that this is the way eBay works, and if you want to win a set, the best way is to snipe. It's snipe or be sniped when the item is highly sought after. I've found that it's often best to post a low bid early and (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

The following is an excerpt from this Saturday's Los Angeles Times. Highlights of the trailer for the "Star Wars" prequel, Episode 1: "The Phantom Menace." When played at theaters, the trailer will last a little more than 2 minutes and contain about (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Any other New Zealnaders on here?

Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote in message ... (...) I made a boo-boo :( ..... I forgot to include .nz try (URL) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.nz)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  Update info for Lugnet Database Volume III

Hi As a first word, I should clear some for the set inventories that I sent yesterday: - Any "unnecessary" extras are not included. These includes 1x1 rounds, gray/black pins, 1/2 pins, 3/4 pins, bushings and 1/2 bushings, 1x1 tiles, small lever (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) I have the above as a personalised (vanity) plate for my car. I also have ALLANS A local toy shop has LEGO and also LEG0 (zero instead of oh) A bumper sticker I would like is LEGO...WHO NEEDS A LIFE it was on (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  FS: vehicle sets, new condition

Dear LEGO Vehicle enthusiast, Ron Eaton and I, Eric McCarthy, have finished splitting up some Dacta community vehicle sets and are ready to sell some of them. We have adjusted the prices from the suggested prices posted earlier, based on expected (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Sorry...

The short answer, in LDAO v1.4 (the current version), do this: - Select Options | Tool Manager. - Select 'LDraw Tool' from the Available Tools list. - Make sure the 'Run via .BAT file' option is *not* checked. This is assuming you followed the first (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  Re: 1999 Train 4561

(...) I like the coaches. With a slight colour change to all blue and replacing the engine with my own class DC loco I can model the Bay Express. A train that travels from Wellington to Napier, NZ. This train and other scenic route trains in NZ (ie (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Comment file?

(...) If you don't want to duplicate effort, do not wade through the firmware. It has been done already, but there is no comment file. Instead, I documented the firmware with pseudocode. See: (URL) are not complete on the pages, so feel free to ask (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  Re: 1999 Train 4561

(...) worthwhile (...) sure (...) On looking closer at the scan it appears to be black drop down plates. My guess is that the 2 cars are loaded via the ramp into the centre of the back coach and that the fold out boxes sit in both coaches at the (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  (canceled)

clear
(score: 1.028)

  Re: RCX Programming Questions and Sensor Ideas

(...) Check and set do not have to be atomic, they have to be ordered. The sequence is: Check all flags, when clear, set our flag, check all flags again, if only ours is set, do stuff. 1. You can dedicate a task to managing semaphores. I described (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.028)

More:  Next Page >>