 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 202
201  |  203
Subject:
WTB/WTT: Roof Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 05:16:09 GMT

I'm looking to buy or trade for just about any kind of roof brick
with special attention to the following:

PURPLE 45 degree slopes: 2x2 and inverse 2x2 in Extreme Creatures
    expansion pack for Mindstorms (2 of each).

GREEN 45 degree slopes: 1x2s in 3074 Halloween Bucket(4), 2x2 apex in 6088
    Robber's Retreat(1), and 2x2s in 6088(4), Mindstorms(3), and Indy
    Transport(1).

Trans dark blue slopes from this years Town Jr. theme, especially the
    2x2 45 degree slopes from the 6332 Command post central(2) and 6554
    Blaze Brigade (non-printed only)(2), but also the 1x2 45 degree from
    6332(4), 6549(2), 6328(4), 6486(4).  I wouldn't mind the dark blue
    1x2 tiles in some of these sets either.

Trans red 1x2 45 degree slopes from 6328 Helicopter Transport.

45 degree slopes in tan, dark grey, black, white, yellow ,grey and clear,
    ESPECIALLY inside and outside corners.  Larger sizes (2x8, 2x4) are
    needed more than smaller (2x3, 2x2, 2x1).  Apex pieces are also good.

33 degree slopes in black, grey, and clear, and black and red 3x3 corners.

70 degree slopes in all colors, especially 2x2x3 corners and 2x2x3 straight.

15 degree slopes (4x6) in all colors, including printed designs, but especially
    solid white, black, and red.

--------------------------------

I have a LARGE quantity of pieces for trade including many special pieces from
this years themes, including Ninja, Hydronauts, Stingrays, Divers, Insectoid,
Adventurers, etc.  I also have Castle, Pirate, Space, some town, some 4.5V
train, Technic, etc.

I also have some unopened Pirate sets, and a variety of unopened castle, Basic,
Freestyle, Wildwest (mostly smaller), and Time Cruisers sets.

If none of the above grabs you, I have cash.

I'm interested in all offers, no matter how small.<<<

If you need references, I can get them, but off the top of my head:
Terry Cruse, Todd Lehman, Matt Chiles, Larry Pieniazek, Eric McCarthy

Thanks for reading,
Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |