  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2121 – 2140 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) "is" a good idea. Selçuk (Jesse II, Jr.).:-D (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: What's your current project?

(...) Yeah. I found out the long way that an FAQ existed. Typed "lego" in a search engine, and eventually someone's page pointed to it. Then I read about RTL. Then I had to configure my newsreader, which I had never done before. That way I actually (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

I read about that in the paper.........I thought that was pretty interesting, amazing really.... Regards Dave Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) Todd coined this, I think. Adult Fan Of Lego... broader than "collector" as I am not a collector, I am a builder/operator. (1) 1 - despite being LC and 9V complete I still see building as the focus of my hobby.. (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) I must be old. I remember seeing the first Star Wars movie when it first came out. I was in San Francisco at the time (it was June, 1977, about a month after it was released) and it was only playing at 1 cinema. We waited in line for 3 hours, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) It came from this newsgroup. In a vain attempt to be the 1st to post to each group, I started it. (...) I am defining Posess as it actually being in my grubby little hands. As regards to clear title, if your remember me barraging you with (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  KLUTZ book with LEGOS

LEGO Crazy Action Contraptions, A LEGO Inventions Book by Don Rathjen & the editors of Klutz I found mine at the local book store in the Klutz section of the kid's department. 10 fun and clever machines to build, with good pictures and reasonably (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) 2 times, technically. I only have two of the shuttle launch crew and 2 of the 1682 first shuttle pad. (...) Mid twenties. (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?

(...) No, they're actually fairly different. Cybermaster Mindstorms ---...--- Designed for "play" Designed for inventing Two built in motors Two external motors No motor/light outputs (?) Three outputs to wire to motors or lights Three inputs Three (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Ldlite 1.0 delayed

Strangely enough, Ldlite started as a cross-platform LDRAW. But with the help of a few others, I've been amazed at how fast it runs on Windows. It's become clear that a Windows version adds a lot of value to the majority of people, so I've sort of (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  RoboTag version 0.8 -- explaination & NQC source

/* Matthew's RoboTag 0.8 for Lego Mindstorms. * * written in NQC version 0.5b1 -- (URL) * * Copyright (c) 1998 Matthew Miller. You're free to use and modify this as * you wish. You can also redistribute it, but please give me credit and * don't make (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Identify this pneumatic piece

Hopefully this will clear up the subject of exactly what piece we are talking about. The one I am trying to describe can be found in set 8040. I have a scan of one page in the instructions which illustrates the piece I have in mind. (URL) this piece (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Parts auction announcement

Hello Lugnet readers, I have a parts auction going on right now that has yellow birds, green chairs, tan plates and bricks, and a variety of other pieces. If you are interested in being on the mailing list, please send me email at bendyarm@aol.com I (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Set Review 6553

Set Review - 6553 Crisis News Crew - by Tom McDonald (revised 10/7/1998) Theme: Outback Piece Count: 133 Price at Target: $11.99 Scale: Must have, very good, good, fair, poor Rating: towniacs: must have; others: good Decorated Elements (all have tv (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  PNLTC custom train auction

lugnet comment: Are we doning train auctions on the train group? Hi All, I am going to auction one of my B&O Chessie System custom diesel engines. A picture can be found on the PNLTC web site; directly www.pnltc.org/EngDE_..._Ches.jpg. The engine (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Lego for trade

Timbo <tcoats@cyberis.net> offered to trade: (...) It is not clear what you are offering to trade here: Are these broken 9V train tracks with the metal parts missing? Or are these 4.5V track with the dark grey railroad ties missing? Are the curves (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Pre-downloaded images/cache

(...) Man, that sure wasn't a very clear sentence. Lemme try again: I know that mac compression tools exist for Linux. But, I'm not sure of any specifics. (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  79-96 SPACE AUCTION UPDATE

Space Auction Update #1 Rules are given at the end of the items listing. Please review. Set # | SetYr | Set Name | Pieces | Figs | details on cond | $$$ Condition of box/instruction/pieces and other notes are given. Full details on missing pieces (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: my storage methods.....

Wow, I never would have thought there would be anything like this on the internet. Speaking of storage for the anal retentive, I have set up my own private building area in the study of my townhouse. I set up a system of about 10 chest of clear (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Any other New Zealnaders on here?

(...) Sunny Napier actually :) Email allan.j@clear.net.nz LEGO Web site of own creations (URL) current MOC,s not yet on web site: Tourist submarine with pilot and 10 passengers Decompression chamber Fell engine and brake van (Rimutaka Incline... my (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.nz)

clear
(score: 1.031)

More:  Next Page >>