 Administrative / General / 173
Re: What's your current project?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 18:18:34 GMT

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote:

On Sat, 3 Oct 1998 00:38:25 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

The standard thing to do would be to post them periodically to the group
they represent.

Additionally, this way you have a possibility of people actually
READING the FAQ. If it is is just there all the time -- the one time
it wil be in the message queue will be at the very beginning -- like
the Welcome to... and Terms of Use posts. And it will get marked read
just like them :)

Yeah. I found out the long way that an FAQ existed. Typed "lego" in a search
engine, and eventually someone's page pointed to it. Then I read about RTL. Then
I had to configure my newsreader, which I had never done before. That way I
actually read the FAQ first, but it's still not the best way because I really
didn't have a clear idea of what RTL was.

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.

--