 Administrative / General / 132
Re: What's your current project?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 01:24:16 GMT

Tom McDonald <rocketman@familyradio.com> writes:

BTW, I said hello to Billund from all of us here in the US. I figured it was
"downright neighborly". I noticed you didn't have Enfield. Which ng do they
belong to?

Enfield is only a stone's throw from Hartford/New Haven, Connecticut, so the
group would be lugnet.loc.us.ct.hnh, unless it might someday become prudent
to have a separate Enfield group -- but I think most LEGO employees live
5-20 miles from Enfield...

--Todd