 Administrative / General / 133
Re: lugnet.va.nova
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 01:18:01 GMT

Kevin Loch <kloch@NOSPMkl.net> wrote:
I hate to suggest a new location group, but
Northern Virginia (not just Arlington) should probably
have it's own.  In fact you could remove Arlington and
replace it with nova and I doubt anyone would complain.

Likewise lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd could be lugnet.loc.us.in.michiana.

(And if it's kept South Bend, probably .sbn would be better, as that's the
code for the south bend airport, and therefore the letters used on weather
sites and so forth.)