 Administrative / General / 292
Re: lugnet.va.nova
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 06:20:10 GMT

"Richard W. Schamus" <legoman34@usa.net> writes:

Well, Todd didn't differentiate for us folks on the other side of town, in
the PG area of MD.  I'll be mostly posting to the DC loc group, because when
I tell people where I am, I just say, METRO D.C. area.  I actually think
that's more appropriate, unless of course, you never travel inside the
beltway for anything, well, less that twice a month. If you are out there
scouting, like I am, I'm all over the place looking for good deals.

All the U.S. lugnet.loc.* groups are city-based, rather than state-based.  The
state is just listed there to help find the cities...

Notice the Rock Island/Moline/Davenport group (one-third Iowa, two-thirds
Illinois) and the Kansas City group (half Missouri, half Kansas).

--Todd