 Trains / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
PNLTC custom train auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 13:01:53 GMT

lugnet comment: Are we doning train auctions on the train group?

Hi All,
    I am going to auction one of my B&O Chessie System custom diesel
engines. A picture can be found on the PNLTC web site; directly
www.pnltc.org/EngDE_SB_Ches.jpg. The engine will *not* include the Electric
Train Motor or a dumby truck in its place.

Bidding starts at $30
Please bid via e-mail with the subject on "Chessie"

AUCTION RULES:
1)Going Once, Twice, Sold auction format.
2) Auction will open immediately (accepting bids) and start advancing on
October 21 st.
3) I will advance the bids and post to RTL and those on auction update list
every 2 days, not including weekends and holidays
4)  Please bid in minimum increments of $1.00 or more
5) I reserve the right to pull this set from auction if a buyout deal has
been
made, or the final auction bid is still too low.
6) Buyer pays shipping from Portland, OR (USA)
7) I accept personal checks, but I wait 7 business days for them to clear my
bank before I send the set. If payment is by cashier's check or money order,
send the set upon receipt of payment.

I am a founding member of PNLTC == trustworthy. But don't ask the other
esteemed PNLTC members for reference, -- you might not get the answer that
you wanted to)  :)

If the buyer is not satisfied that the product shipped is what I've
represented
here, I will do what it takes to make it right. Integrity means more to me
than
Legos or money. (OK, maybe not LEGOs)

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions. steve.e.barile@intel.com
or steve.bat@worldnet.att.net