  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2081 – 2100 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what is poke and peek command

(...) <snip> The poke command writes a byte (eight bits) into memory. The peek command reads a byte from memory. The bit_set command turns on the specified bits of a byte in memory, but leaves the other bits unaffected. An integer constant that (...) (26 years ago, 7-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.038)

  PCB Fabrication material.

Some time ago Karl Lundt included in his Amateur Robotics column a short description of a new Printed Circuit Fabrication material where you ran the copper clad through a laser printer (to print directly onto the copper rather than using iron on (...) (26 years ago, 11-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.037)

  [LCD screen]

Hello all, I know it's a pretty stupid question, but anyone knows how am i supposed to clear(in Interactive C) the LCD screen of the HandyBoard ? I've tried printf("\n"); printf(" "); but it doesn't work. Thank you very much. Marcelo Manjon (26 years ago, 4-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Yippee

Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote in message ... (...) Hi... The offer to beta test was sent to my old email address on 29/9 Didn't read it until today... Allan... (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.nz)

clear
(score: 1.035)

  Re: New Fan Website in German and English!

(...) Hi Tobias, Wonderful website! The excellent pictures and text make your website a valuable source of information. You have inspired me to stop being lazy and finish the head on my horse sculpture. (Thanks again for the pictures!) Cheers, (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.035)

  Re: What's your current project?

Minifig scale creations: (1) Hyperbaric Chamber (Decompression Chamber), 100% finished. Has room for 4 beds, 2 chairs & table and stand alone operation console. (2) Tourist Submarine for 10 passengers and 1 pilot, 95% finished. With conning tower, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Yippee

(...) I now do a train display at The Hobby Expo in Taupo each July... 1997...8' x 8' layout public voted 2nd against about 15 proper train layouts. 1998... 16' x 4' layout public voted 2nd again against about 12 layouts. Have got scans of photos (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.nz)

clear
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Yellow Windows

Irving De la Cruz wrote in message ... (...) If it is the small airplane style windows...2 can be found in set 6444 Outback Airstrip? from 1997. Allan... (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36406a15.2899209@lu...et.com>... (...) Steve, that's why I open my clear boxes to get a better look at the insides. It's also easier to put the parts in the compartments when the box is open. I have a link to a 12 step (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.035)

  Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

Does anyone else use these flat, clear plastic, fishing tackle boxes for storing lego. I have about twenty of them now. You can sort each box by piece types (slopes, inverse slopes, round(ed) elements, 1Xn plates, etc.) while still being able to see (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.034)

  New (to you) trains

Well it had been a slow couple of weeks for new train MoCs, but I see that trend has already changed in the last few days. And now here I am to add my 2c to the pile. I'm slowly clearing through my backlog of creations and getting them up to (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) can (...) about (...) I use something similar to these, they ARE clear plastic, but they are "Popular Mechanics" brand and are sold for small parts in the tool department of WalMart. Some movable dividers, and the same "nest a row together lid (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.033)

  sort your .... off

I got the see trough (clear) tackle boxes that open up at one end only they feature many compartments and run between $ 2 and $ 5 a piece. Shallow ones are good for small pieces while the deeper ones are good for the bigger parts (duh) for the (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.033)

  Newsgroup for PNLTC

[follow-ups set to clubs.trains.pnltc] It wasn't clear a week ago whether or not the PNLTC folks would want their own ng here, but we reserved the clubs.* hierarchy for things like that in case they did. Steve Barile wrote in tonight and said (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.announce)

clear
(score: 1.033)

  Re: What's your current project?

(...) But this time, let's make it clear that when you fill out the Roll Call form by replying to it, you need to delete the > at the beginning of the line. 'Cause you're not quoting when you're filling out the form. (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.033)

  Re: ------( Welcome to lugnet.announce )------

(...) Just to be 100% clear, auction announcements and updates belong in lugnet.market.auction and not in this group. --Todd (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

clear
(score: 1.033)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

Is this one of those solutions looking for a problem? If the compartments are clear, you can see the pieces through the box. Why would you need to label each one. Of course this assumes you don't use all of the pieces in more than one compartment (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.033)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

If the compartments are labeled, it makes it easier to put pieces away correctly. Even with clear drawers, it may not be possible to positively identify the pieces within. At least, it wouldn't be easy. Steve (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

Barry McFarland wrote in message ... (...) Are these the PLANO boxes? If so, I heartily endorse them! They almost seem designed for LEGO elements, especially Technic! Hmmmm, what about some custom stickers that say LEGO inside, sorta like Intel (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

I use the Plano brand......Why?? Well the sell those in different depts that will allow you to have several big wheels or wings in these or super small pieces and still they stack on top of each other saving some room. I have several and enjoy them (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.032)

More:  Next Page >>