 Local / New Zealand / 11
Re: Yippee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 07:34:16 GMT

Hey, how would you be placed to do a show/exhibit next year about July or so?
Are there enough Lego train people here for a good size display? Or do you
have enough by yourself?

Moz

I  now do a train display at The Hobby Expo in Taupo each July...
1997...8' x 8' layout
public voted 2nd against about 15 proper train layouts.
1998... 16' x 4' layout
public voted 2nd again against about 12 layouts.
Have got scans of photos but web space is full so not on web pages.

If it doesn't conflict with Taupo dates and is close to Napier It could be a
possibility.
I'm originally (up until 3 1/2 years ago) from Lower Hutt so if its in the
Wellington
region I can get free accommodation.

I am 9v train complete including USA sets.
plus my own creations...DA, DC, EO and while watching Bathurst on Sunday I
started building a class H (the Fell engine used on the Rimutaka Incline) loco.
75% completed by 1:30am Monday morning after numerous rebuilds.

Allan...