 Local / New Zealand / 12
Re: Yippee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 18:27:45 GMT

Allan J Smith wrote in message ...
If it doesn't conflict with Taupo dates and is close to Napier It could be a
possibility. I'm originally (up until 3 1/2 years ago) from Lower Hutt so if
its in the Wellington region I can get free accommodation.

Sound amazing. It will be in Wellington, and I will email you with more details
once I know them :)

Thanks
Moz