  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New TLC Mindstorms survey

(...) Well, I had to respond to the survey - how could I not!!! More ports and more sensor choices was my main message. I must say, having built numerous active sensors for RCX, I don't think I'd class the interface as hard to live with. Its cheap - (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  RE: Whatever happened to???

Ok. Tonight I fell through my attic while putting more Cat-5 wiring into the dining room (actually the Lego and computer room) and after a quick trip to the ER for stitches and a CAT scan I get back home to read this thread! As my pain meds begin to (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  PARADISA MISB Auctions!

Ok, I ended up getting 2 of some paradisa sets, so I am putting them up for auction: I also found a Paradisa poster in one of my sets that I have no use for, so enjoy: 536981915: Lego Paradisa 6417 Jumping Course MISB! New! Bidding starts at: $9.99 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Troy movie articles, programs, and other links

Eric Shanower notes Troy appearances in current magazines: (URL) art is featured in the BBC-2 TV program "Horizon: The Truth of Troy", supposed to air in the US sometime soon. His website has some really good links, so check them out. (Buy his first (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  New Items on The Vault - 11/23

There are lots new items on The Vault including several Fabuland sets, a coule new Znap sets, some new World Cup sets, space sets, Blue Hopper train cars and rare 2964 Insectoid sets! Prices have been reduced on all Islanders sets, and all Shell (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Outrageous Iraqi Geneva Convention Violation

(...) You just aren't listening, or being deliberately obtuse. *You* started this thread with: (URL) which you expressed outrage because Iraqis violated Geneva Conventions I, as well as others went on to point out to you, John, that the US, as well (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out

Yeah, a smart MB would produce themes that are out with Lego. So now is the time for MB castle and pirates. James Parkin wrote in message ... :In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Legoman34 writes: : :>Some one in Canada found 2 of these sets for me (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Studios Newbie Question

(...) Yes. Remember now that this is a kiddie app and will not give high quality results. (I dont remember the correct words for everything so I will do my best.) Select the scene in the Movie Track. Then move the blue tap in the scrub bar to the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more?

(...) I totally agree. (...) Hey watch the AOL bashing :') But since you brought up AOL usernames - AOL allows the cability of 5 different screen names for the same account. This allows familys to have a name for each memebr of a family. Not to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Chrome set opinions and more

Just put together 3 of the 4 chrome sets and I like 4817 Dungeon more than I did from the box. You get the 4 jewels, the fig and skelly, the 4x12 base type brick, the wall section, the 'extra' helm on the skelly :^) plus the few other small bits. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Castle Wars !

(...) Great thoughts! The TCLUG (Twin Cities LUG) met 2 weeks ago and we played our first Brickwars campaign. Mark Nelson introduced us to the game. We had 8 guys there, of which 6 played. I setup a playing area of 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, 32x32 base plates. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: spyshot of my next MOC

(...) SNIPPY Hiya Tim! Thanks for the compliment! Yes, the gap in the striping is for the loco name. The unit in question comes from a tech-transfer with adtranz, and the first three indigenously built locos are named. I've put a 'Navjagran' decal (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: I ask again... (Was Castle Wall Piece weight)

(...) ...errr...you mean lugnet.castle.org.cw. Actually, you don't "need" to have a midieval creation to "belong" to lugnet.castle or any derivative (variation) of it. Though, the "coolness factor" will be ever so increased with having on in hand. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Lame Parts

Hi all, I'm planning on sponsoring a little spaceship building contest, but before I do I'd like a little input from your good selves. The idea of the contest has been brewing in my mind for a few weeks now, but Tony's brilliant use of the cannon (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) Give it up Gil. all your members belong to US now. (screams) RTL!!! um no wait. maybe thats WHY people now hang out here. actually there are about a MILLION reasons people like RTL. just off the top of my head: Elitist, pretentious, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  James H. "Red" Duke, MD vignettes

I have finally got around to posting the vignettes that I made in honor of Dr. James H. "Red" Duke a few years back. These were given to Dr. Duke as a Christmas present from our research team back in 2002. The folder (when moderated): (URL) Favorite (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  A few comments on Dumbledore's Tower

Got this at TRU on the buy one get second 50% sale and I think it's ok. What it's lacking in architechtural appeal it makes up for in parts. You put together the bottom section first and this section contained my favorite thing about this set: four (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

I'm somewhat of a lurker, but I saw this as a message I just couldn't ignore. I'll agree with Felix that the new sets, especially the Grand Tournament one, just don't live up to the old castle standards. I recall being disappointed with the first (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Models for Display at Kidvention

I have my shadwick castle and royal coach that could be shown, and if anyone out there has some of the royal knights sets then the model can be built as well. Dont bother looking for pirates, you wont find anything because ldraw doesnt have very (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  BayLTC Train Layout

Well, it has been some time since I posted, so here is an update: Zonker and Paul Sinasohn just left after both spending the entire day working on modules. We all worked for about 8-9 hours on them and got the equivalent of a little more than one (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>