  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote: -snippage- (...) Jake, I've resisted jumping in and flogging the dead horse, but I also want to add my voice to the chorus. Sorry - this isn't as organized as I would like, but I have tired-head. You don't need (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

horse
(score: 1.274)

  Re: Darth Newbius Gray

(...) I thought Phil was serious (and off his rocker) until Lenny corrected me on AIM. It's a joke. If people's lives are really shattered over the change, I think they have issues. The color change is important to me, yes. I don't like it, but I (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.273)

  Have You Seen the Cosmic Dancer?

I just saw the Cosmic Dancer on Brickshelf ((URL) and I love it! Who made it? The style is great. Bumps and bulges, but not over the top. I could see this thing making the Kessel Run. I reminds me of the ships in the Cam Kennedy ((URL) drawn Star (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) Hi Jake, First I'd like to say thanks for giving us this opportunity I'll start with 2 general points: 1. Yellow faces. If TLC want to make pinky seasick minifig faces thats fine with us as long as they won't kill the old "normal" Yellow (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Have You Seen the Cosmic Dancer?

I gotta agree, that is one sweet ship. The more I looked at it, the more I like it. First, it adds a whole new thinking in design. The bridge is midships and off to the side of the mainline of the "torso" of the ship. The outside is smooth and (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:409C2822.F2FCB9...faq.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) nothing. (...) important (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I disagree. There comes a point when saying the same thing over and over again (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !!

horse
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) Well, then, all those that griped about Legends series ruining the value of their old sets won't have anything to complain about, since the old sets were the old gray and new "Legends" sets are new gray....That means to the AFOL collector who (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.273)

  Re: New version of 5827 Belville Coach

(...) A pretty clunky set for parts, I'm still to use the oversize blue wagon wheels, and the horse deserves to go off to the recycling factory. Although my Adventurers' T.Rex has been known to wear that blue harness on occasion, mainly when the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Techwest Moc: Rocket Pony Express

(...) This is where I wanted to go originally with the horse design for Manko but wasn't able to get it right - I'm all over this one. I totally dig how you used the greebling on the neck to get that assymetrical feel to it - a concept that is (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.273)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) These are what I think are the most important things to keep in the original colours; 1 x n bricks, all plates, all round bricks, tiles, wedge bricks and slopes are a must in real grey, dark grey, and brown. In brown ones: cowl, hood (from (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.273)

  Linky goodness

Just stuff I like, places I go when I want to find a funky shape to build: (URL) Mortar Headd.com> (URL) Ghost In the Shell> (URL) TrooperPX> (URL) More cool battle armor> (URL) Maschinen Krieger.com> And feeding my other sick addiction: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.272)

  NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC

Hello .spacers, you asked for the ship to transport those big containers? Here it is, the Container Shuttle Craft CSC. Its a civilian spacecraft primarly used by big mining companys in the outer rims. Its main purpose is to collect containers loaded (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

horse
(score: 1.272)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) I snipped you a bit, sorry! This is for everybody! Don't use this so much to rant over the "color issue" of 2004, but rather to suggest some things you would use as a builder. I know that most space-heads won't agree, but would it not be nice (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.272)

  Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

Ray Silva wrote in message ... (...) Gosh, a horse-drawn coral! Do they bring the corals up to the surface for this, or do they fit the horses with scuba gear? <g,d & r> Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.272)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Great resource, thanks for putting it together! Just a few additions you may want to consider: Jason J. Railton's horse: (URL) Koehler's geese: (URL) Pigeons: (URL) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 1.272)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) Thank you for being one of the biggest contributors. I especially like your donkey and your deer. (...) weeks ago, so I don't know how I missed that. Now that I see Jojo's stuff I remember that as well. Is that a goose or a swan (not that it's (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 1.271)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) That is absolutely right. Nice one David. It makes me think we could have high preformance pistons by playing with the variables at both ends. In practice, a boring out of the nipple hole diameter is like what boosted the horse power in my (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

horse
(score: 1.271)

  The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

The Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC) is pleased to announce our upcoming appearance at the 89th National Orange Show at the Orange Fairgrounds in San Bernardino, California. Our club members have busy designing and building a new layout to (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.bak) !!

horse
(score: 1.270)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) Reed - Thanks for mentioning mine, I was on holiday. I've now done a separate page to index just the pictures of the Shire Horse: (URL) have a DAT model, but I haven't converted it to instructions yet. The same with some ducks I've designed, (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 1.270)

  Lugola meeting 5/23/04 write up

First off a special thank you to Jonathan for hosting our meeting on May 23. We had a pretty good turnout; however, in the absence of Dave, Henry and Rick, I was there representing the OG Lugola members. Brian, the parts pimp, or ABS dealer, was (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

horse
(score: 1.270)

More:  Next Page >>