 Space / 33363
33362  |  33364
Subject:
Have You Seen the Cosmic Dancer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 15:04:11 GMT

I just saw the Cosmic Dancer on Brickshelf
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82073) and I love it!

Who made it?

The style is great.  Bumps and bulges, but not over the top.  I could see this
thing making the Kessel Run.

I reminds me of the ships in the Cam Kennedy
(http://www.camkennedy.com/stwa.html) drawn Star Wars Dark Horse comics.

Who ever made this, thank you for sharing it.

Bob