 Space / 33362
Re: Robriq Skullbot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 14:39:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:

You misconstrue. Robriq is not evil or 3vil. We merely wish to supply human,
alien and demon alike with the highest quality bot money can buy.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase

Mmm...capitalism...

In all seriousness, though, it’s a cool bot. The eyes on either
side provide an interesting spin, and the use of oddball parts
(namely the skeleton torsos) really shows versatility in design.
The skull on top is a very nice touch. My only question is, are
there any plans to construct something for the PCS forces?