 Space / 33345
Re: Robriq Skullbot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 03:41:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   Robriq is proud to unveil the Skullbot. 3vil contracted Robriq to create a bot that would aid in the destruction of the Star Ranger menace, and the company filled the order with pride. This Robriq is bristling with plenty of firepower and 3vil:

http://www.zemi.net/iblog/skullbot01.jpg

http://www.zemi.net/iblog/skullbot02.jpg

http://www.zemi.net/iblog/skullbot03.jpg

Tell me what you think!

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase

I think that’s a brilliant use of the skeleton bodies (and so appropriate to this bot.) So, the envelope gets another push. Nice work.

I just have to ask; how much does 3vil pay for such a contract or is this just out of the ‘goodness’ of your heart? I’m wondering what to invoice for inadvertent creations of an evil nature...

Peace and skeletons

Professor Whateverly