 Space / 33361
Re: Two hovercar MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 14:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hi Roy,

Nice design for Xeron’s hovercar, I like it very much! The volumes you have
for the front part & back part, as opposed to the thiner central cockpit,
give a nice “sport” and fast feel to it, pretty powerfull. Some kind of
muscle car! It looks like you first designed it for 2 passengers, right? It
works well for only one anyway. Maybe you should try to use at least one
more color to give it some few hilights?

The lady bug is cute also! The canopy is a good idea.

Cheers,

JP.

Thanks! I was hoping to go for the whole “muscle” effect to some degree.
As for the color scheme...I wanted the challenge of being able to build
something entirely in one color (well, visible color). Plus, the ‘bot’s
favorite color is blue. Worked out nicely in the end.

And the canopy on the other one--I wanted to try my hand at SNOT, and
with a lil’ luck, I accomplished it. There’s still the problem of having the
top and bottom windshields being closed without a gap between...there’s
about a half-plate offset at the top. Anyone have any tips at remedying
this?

Roy W.