 Space / 33435
Re: Two hovercar MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 00:00:39 GMT

   Xeron’s Hovercar:
Brickshelf Gallery
MOC Pages

   Ladybug:
Brickshelf Gallery
MOC Pages

Hover-cars for bots? What a novel idea! Awesome!

Xeron’s car looks better, imo.

The Ladybug has less over-all aesthetic continuity, but some unique piece usage. Very interesting. Definately show promise - if not in its current form, then as the concept is applied to a new MOC.

I definately await more Bot-cars!

-Lenny