 Space / 33335
33334  |  33336
Subject:
Two hovercar MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 16:29:14 GMT

Not too long ago, I re-vamped a hovercar that I had originally made to hold
two passengers; that idea soon went out the window in order to try and
spiff it up a considerable amount. However, even when I was done with
this second version, I wasn’t exactly happy with it entirely--the SNOT
areas on the front and sides still stuck-out a little from the rest of the
body. I didn’t think I had the pieces necessary to revise it, and so I
waited to take photographs of it until I was at home and could make those
modifications...

Then came the Civilian Space MOC contest.

Trying to come-up with an entry so I could hopefully get involved in my
first contest as a participant and not just an observer, I created a small
hovercar using mostly pieces from the 4403 Designer set. After a few
revisions of that, I felt comfortable enough to try and submit it. In
the midst of all this, I got an idea for my previous hovercar, and within
about an hour-point-five, I fixed what I had wanted to with it. Not much,
but at least I learned what I needed to do with those panels...

Now, without further ado, here are the hovercars:

Xeron’s Hovercar:
Brickshelf Gallery
MOC Pages

I teased this a week or so ago, but got permission to enter it. About the
only definitive character I have right now, Xeron, is at the controls.
The third version of the first hovercar I ever made.

Ladybug:
Brickshelf Gallery
MOC Pages

The vehicle made from a bit of pieces from 4403, it also features a Rikhu
pilot (if only because I don’t have any minifigs with me). Speedy, but
unsafe; its like a teenager’s dream car.

Well, that’s about it for now. Please leave me some comments if you
would!

Roy W.
a.k.a. Little Bot