 Space / 33558
Re: Have You Seen the Cosmic Dancer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:25:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Hayes wrote:
   I just saw the Cosmic Dancer on Brickshelf (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82073) and I love it!

Who made it?

The style is great. Bumps and bulges, but not over the top. I could see this thing making the Kessel Run.

I reminds me of the ships in the Cam Kennedy (http://www.camkennedy.com/stwa.html) drawn Star Wars Dark Horse comics.

Who ever made this, thank you for sharing it.

Bob

This is a good clean ship. I’m thinking the rear portion could be a little fancier, but other than that it’s nice and solid.

Lots to love.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase