  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  6032 Catapult Crusher

Hi, Here are some inventories I've done over Christmas. The first is 6032 Catapult Crusher, done from a MISB box. Kevin 6032 Catapult Crusher 2 6029a White Animal Cattlehorns 1 6125 Red Animal Dragon Horse Head 2 30099 Black Arch 1 x 5 x 4 Inverted (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.420)

  My ISCC entry [or a partial history of Brictoria]

G'day all, After many months of planning this site, and 2 partial days of building of my first real MOC, I have finally started :) As you can see on the following page, I have been researching the Brictoria Barracks, and The Royal Brictorian Light (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.420)

  BrikWars Stats for Animals

This past Dec 30th, I play-tested with some fellow WAMALUG (DC, VA, and MD) members some agreed statistics for Animals. Some are War Animals trained nearly as well as Troopers and much better than Scouts. Others are wild animals with instinctive (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.fun)

horse
(score: 1.419)

  Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse

I finally got my gaurded inn today and am a bit confused? Did anyone else get a 'indian theme' white horse? My horse has the indian theme print on it! An Inidian horse in the the dark ages? -AHui (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.419)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries

Horse barding is in fact armour used on a horse from what I can remember. It was very often incorporated into a saddle cloth - metal plates woven between 2 sheets of cloth, a bit like a brigantine) or a light chain mail with the saddle cloth over (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

horse
(score: 1.419)

  Pics from WAMALUG BrikWars game on December 30

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I uploaded pics from the BrikWars session we played over the weekend. Here they are: (URL) for some picture descritpions!** Overview of The Ruins, defended by Aaron's monstrous forces: (URL) Army: (URL) Army: (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

horse
(score: 1.419)

  LFB?

Hi Lindsay, Sorry to post here, but I hadn't heard anything back on e-mail ... I just wanted to make sure you were getting my messages (?). ... and to make this moderately on-topic, if only for a brief moment: several MOCs are to be unveiled (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.people)

horse
(score: 1.419)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) The knife sharpener is great too- these kinds of detail pieces are what really bring a town to life. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)

Jon: Great Mouth of Sauron. That head has the perfect look for that character. One suggestion - you might want to try to add the red horse head piece over the horse to make it look more intimidating. I look forward to your next update. Great job. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) I'd like them to be categorized as the part is used, for the most part, rather than with a hyper-technical over-engineered approach. The steering rod is (to me, personally), a steering rod before it's a technic axle with ball sockets. When I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

horse
(score: 1.418)

  Re: shop@home goes up and upp and uppp!

(...) I got one just before Christmas at the old price with the extra horse - I meant I wondered if the price rise coincided with a 'second run' of the set with the problem corrected. (Not that I mind extra horses. NB: It takes alot of brasso and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.418)

  Re: America at Work, or When in Doubt -- Shred It!

(...) Assuming you meant "funding", well, politicians make lots of noises about that but invariably don't bite the hand they feed themselves with. It's pretty much legalized bribery as long as you jump through the right hoops. It's really up to the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.418)

  Re: shop@home goes up and upp and uppp!

(...) Ouch indeed! I bought a 3408 (Super sport coverage) before Xmas for $28.95, now it's $89.00!! The two grandstands have doubled in price too. (...) Hmmmm.... interesting. (...) The Guarded Inn has gone up by $1.45 (I wonder if it still includes (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.417)

  Re: Three More Turbocycles

Whoah, these are pretty sweet. I especially liked the Junkyard Dog and the Nightwing. And as Adrian said, the horse barding on the Nightwing looks wicked! I liked the Wolfpack guy for the Dog too. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.417)

  Re: shop@home goes up and upp and uppp!

(...) No more special 'Australian' pricing then. (...) Are we talking 6776 for $59, it's been there quite a while now. The evil comic (now removed) must be worth $40. Now Ogel has gone all aquanaughty, there will be no distasteful airshows. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.417)

  Re: Three More Turbocycles

(...) I like the use of the horse dressing on the Nightwing, and its color scheme is pretty cool too. although the pilot really ought to be that witch head :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.417)

  Re: shop@home goes up and upp and uppp!

(...) Seen the prices and just wondering why some of the supporters are so... plain... Also got a womens team, nice addition to the soccer fieled when my cousin who is a girl perfers to be girls :-) (...) Having also gotten 2 Blacksmith Shops for (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.417)

  Re: More Loops at shows...

<snip> (...) I know that the NGLTC (not to step on toes, James) has some that I thought were hilarious when I joined NGLTC a few months ago. -Sometimes, on a little side track, there is a damsel tied to the tracks with a man in black and a top hat (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

horse
(score: 1.416)

  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GqA9pz.MDI@lugnet.com... (...) So now it's not only possible, it's real. On my website you can now view my horse in my applet-viewer. (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.416)

  Better Barding answers (Re: Castle FAQ bribe)

A more complete answer to the Barding question can be found in the question & answers here: (URL) thread includes discussions of other horse pieces, too. Clark (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.416)

More:  Next Page >>