 Local / Australia / 8107
Re: shop@home goes up and upp and uppp!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:48:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
ouch! some of the prices have gone mad, go look at the soccer stuff,
Ouch indeed!

Seen the prices and just wondering why some of the supporters are so...
plain... Also got a womens team, nice addition to the soccer fieled when my
cousin who is a girl perfers to be girls :-)

I bought a 3408 (Super sport coverage) before Xmas for $28.95, now it's $89.00!!

The two grandstands have doubled in price too.

I think only the desperate will buy some of that stuff at those prices.

Also look under Alpha Team and smile at what you see :P  Not a bad
price either may I add!

Hmmmm.... interesting.

Mel (still looking around...)

Having also gotten 2 Blacksmith Shops for $64.99, I say there is always a
suprise when I go to visit shop.lego.com

The Guarded Inn has gone up by $1.45 (I wonder if it still includes the
extra horse...)

Having recently gotten a Guarded Inn it does still come with the extra
horse, are they ever going to fix this?

Even though the prices are going up you can still save $$$ if you compare
prices to the US S@H prices.

But then again what good is it with exspensive shipping :-(

Regards,
James (Who just built a 6077 Forestmen River Fortress)

Cheers

Richie