  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) The knights vs the moo-men. The knights come with a king, a princess, and a warrior babe, steps to make the sets girl-friendly? The moo-men are much more boyish, testosterone-poisoned sets. (...) Right! A horse with a hole in his head for a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) maybe (...) you (...) army. (...) Black sword found in the Black Smith shop. Light gray weapons and helmets next to that would be Dark gray visor helmets, grill helmets, bullet, barbute Old style swords, black axes, horse bardards (covers) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  WTB: Seven torsos

I'm looking to pay around $2-3 for each of these if they are in good to excellent condition. No arms are necessary. Thanks for looking! One blue jacket torso w/tie. One red torso w/riding jacket design from horse or stable sets. One black airline (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  WTB: Parts

I need the following parts and I'll pay $$$: 2 White - 1x1x1&1/3 w/ curved top & side clip 4 White - 1x4x1&1/3 w/ curved top & side clip Both of these are in set 6405 as the top of the horse trailer. and also: 3 White 2x3 plates If anyone know what (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Its a Bird! Its a Plane! No, its an RCX!?

I was thinking of making a lego dirigible as part of an R&D project at my school. We came to the conclusion that we would need a baloon about the size of a small horse to get the neccesary equipment into the air. Though I still think that it would (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Reality == fiction?

(...) Actually, I do to. But that "re-phrasing" isn't what he implied before. He suggested that "these" (the concepts under discussion) were jr. high level ideas and that we ought to simply agree with his obvious conclusion. That is a horse of a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  FS: 6086 with instructions!

Hi Everyone, I have am going to buy some more lego, so just wondering if anyone was interested in a 6086 Black Knight/Dragon Master's Castle, which is complete with instructions (Good Condition), no barding clips or horse saddle clips broken also (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends

(...) Right on! I got 1 Black Knight, but I traded the armor to Matt Hein. (Hey, whatdya know...) It is an awesome set, wish I could get more. A three pack with that and and some other 'knight on horse' sets would be better than the joust. Not like (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Town scale Road Train with steering trailers

(...) In Australia, I think B-double and triple usually refers to trains where each trailer has a fifth wheel on the back axle block. Road train generally refers to trailers with yoked front axle, similar to horse drawn carriages in the old wild (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  A Fortification Race!

To all the Imperials and anti-Imperials out there (you know who you are ;-): Since we're seeing such a great battle of rhetoric, His Majesty's government has at last committed to the construction of a proper fortress at Brickley's Cove. Horse Guards (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Well seen the Castle on locks server!

First of all thanks for the photo Kevin! :-) Second the sets stick just like I thought..... But there is a new prefab piece for brefab castle builders and the new helmet is in small sets too. More horse bardards and plenty of brown wheels and more (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

The Guarded Inn... Yah... One benefit to not being a Brickfest is I get to be the first in the U.S. to post that they got their Guarded Inn. (Yes I got the extra horse) Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Pictures of the new Hogwarts castle

(URL) looks like it includes a greenhouse, a part of the gryffindor common room or part of the library, a thestral (black dead looking winged horse), professor umbridge and her classroom, some groovy new female hair pieces, and what looks to me like (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.harrypotter) !

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Castle & Pirate Sale Update 11-28-2000

Sets are all complete except where noted. Please note some have instructions and some don't. The pieces condition range from very good to excellent condition and are from a non-smoking home. There are no boxes. Sales are on a first come first served (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Barrel Racing?

My better half and I were watching the Calgary Stampede on TV the other night, and I say to myself...."Self, now barrel racing, that would be a cool idea for a robot contest!" Any thoughts? For those of you who don't know what it is, let me explain (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Centaurs

I recently made 20 centaurs for a Narnia layout. (Narnia is the land from the story of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.) (4 URLs) I've seen many kinds of LEGO centaurs on (URL). The main difference between them is the legs. Here's a list of the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: memberships

(...) Hrmmm... maybe I dreamed this, but at one time I thought it would work like this: You tell it you have 8 copies of 6097. It spits out an inventory of those sets. You mark the parts you _don't_ want (say the cauldrons and horse barding). The (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Can I trade my little sister for Lego? :-)

Well, since you've hijacked my thread with something more entertaining... (...) Does she like kids? Does she habitually use tobacco? Does she know anything about caring for alpaca? The lady who sold us this house kept a horse, so we have the room, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  FS: 6086 Complete with Instructions etc.

Hi Everyone, I have am going to buy some more lego, so just wondering if anyone was interested in a 6086 Black Knight/Dragon Master's Castle, which is complete with instructions (Good Condition), no barding clips or horse saddle clips broken also (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Forge

"The Black Sword" <Yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in message news:H5s307.Fru@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) never (...) I agree, good work Ben and what a great Idea book. I've always liked the look of the contraption to the right of this picture (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>