 Castle / 459
458  |  460
Subject:
Well seen the Castle on locks server!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:01:42 GMT

First of all thanks for the photo Kevin! :-)

Second the sets stick just like I thought..... But there is a new prefab piece
for brefab castle builders and the new helmet is in small sets too. More horse
bardards and plenty of brown wheels and more gray arches, so thats good! No
new weapons that I can see and no real armor :-( Crest sticks so I'm glad I'm
having mine made for my army. Its pretty pathetic when you see it but if your
not really into the sets and just the pieces then you can get something
positive out of it. I hope to see minifig pack with 2 of the helmets or
accessory packs.....have you ever notice that they always forget the accessory
packs and minifig packs! I bet they probably wont make one for this new
line....any money on that :) hehe

Well I got my answers now I can just wait patiently to they show up in
auctions or trades. Still wished the made the great Helm? :(

Lord Doyle of Nelsonshire rule of Castle Grant