 Local / Australia / 7544
FS: 6086 Complete with Instructions etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:39:52 GMT

Hi Everyone,
I have am going to buy some more lego, so just wondering if anyone was
interested in a 6086 Black Knight/Dragon Master's Castle, which is complete
with instructions (Good Condition), no barding clips or horse saddle clips
broken also comes with all feathers and even those small wing ones! If I
don't reach the price I was looking for ($150AU+) then I will list on my
Brickbay shop. I am selling this NICE set cause I have a couple of copies of
it, good set with armoured cavalry.
SET: 6086 Black Knights/Dragon Masters Castle
RELEASED: 1992
STATUS: Complete
INSTRUCTIONS: Yes
BOX: No
CONDITION: Very Good
PRICE: $150AU+ (Highest Price)
PIECES: 569

I also have a 6973 for sale, it is a nice big ship which brakes into smaller
ships, the nice set for the iceplanet series! It is complete with
instructions! All pieces are in nice condition. Even comes with a iceplanet
babe, :)!!!!!
SET: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender
RELEASED: 1993
STATUS: Complete
INSTRUCTIONS: Yes
BOX: No
CONDITION: Very Good
PRICE: $100AU (First buyer gets it)
PIECES: 412

If you're interested in any of these sets e-mail me wither with the address
above or ninja_ng@hotmail.com also if you have any questions write in this
thread or e-mail me!

Happy Buying,
James

P.S: Listed for all you fanatics! I also am trying to get pics of the set,
if I do I will let everyone know.