 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7162
WTB: Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:05:14 GMT

I need the following parts and I'll pay $$$:

2  White - 1x1x1&1/3 w/ curved top & side clip
4  White - 1x4x1&1/3 w/ curved top & side clip

Both of these are in set 6405 as the top of the horse trailer.

and also:

3 White 2x3 plates

If anyone know what other sets the first two can be obtained in
(especially if they are still available) let me know!

Any help anyone can provide would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
MGCards@worldnet.att.net