 Castle / 12602
Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:14:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Robert Hatly writes:
Hey, I dont know about anyone else, but you know what an awesome set was?
Black Knight!!! European armor, cool visorey helm, ... The list goes on and
on. Maybe lego could consider reissuing this in a "Legend Three-Pack" like
they do with other sets (arctic, underground, zillions of space ones, life
on mars). They could also include some other old castle sets like dragon
defender and that really old 80's jousting one with the painted on blue and
red breastplates. Brad Justus, if you are reading this, please take it to
heart. Peace
the chinchilla

Right on!  I got 1 Black Knight, but I traded the armor to Matt Hein.  (Hey,
whatdya know...)  It is an awesome set, wish I could get more.  A three pack
with that and and some other 'knight on horse' sets would be better than the
joust.  Not like they'd have to look far to find any other sets like that.

Ryan Wilhelm
http://graybandit0.tripod.com/ryanssite/