 Castle / 12597
Subject:
New Suggestion for Lego Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:06:08 GMT

Hey, I dont know about anyone else, but you know what an awesome set was?
Black Knight!!! European armor, cool visorey helm, ... The list goes on and
on. Maybe lego could consider reissuing this in a "Legend Three-Pack" like
they do with other sets (arctic, underground, zillions of space ones, life
on mars). They could also include some other old castle sets like dragon
defender and that really old 80's jousting one with the painted on blue and
red breastplates. Brad Justus, if you are reading this, please take it to
heart. Peace
the chinchilla

Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends
Hey, I dont know about anyone else, but you know what an awesome set was?
Black Knight!!! European armor, cool visorey helm, ... The list goes on and
on. Maybe lego could consider reissuing this in a "Legend Three-Pack" like
they do with other sets (arctic, underground, zillions of space ones, life
on mars). They could also include some other old castle sets like dragon
defender and that really old 80's jousting one with the painted on blue and
red breastplates. Brad Justus, if you are reading this, please take it to
heart. Peace
the chinchilla

you know what would even be better Black Monarchs Ghost, Man that would be cool.

Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends