 Castle / 12601
Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:12:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:

The Black knight is sorta what every castle dreams of. It has euro armor
plus visor helmet. I have no euro armors because my generation is the now
stuff. I could stock up on samuri armor but I have some already. The black
knight castle would be great. They could also use the crusader mountain
fort. More MOCs maybe if my letter was a success. Maybe if TLCdouse
accessery packs we could get some nice things.

Danny

Definitely! And for the prices on Ebay for black knight sets, I would like
LEGO to get those back on the priduction line quick! I have plenty of Euro
armors and virors myself, but I can never have too many!

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet member no. 1112