 Castle / 12597
    New Suggestion for Lego Legends —Robert Hatly
   Hey, I dont know about anyone else, but you know what an awesome set was? Black Knight!!! European armor, cool visorey helm, ... The list goes on and on. Maybe lego could consider reissuing this in a "Legend Three-Pack" like they do with other sets (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends —Carlo Catuogno
     (...) you know what would even be better Black Monarchs Ghost, Man that would be cool. (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends —Matt Hein
     (...) Oh yeah! Black Knight is definitely a good "accessory legend" candidate! A great combo would be a mix of The Guarded Inn, Armor Shop and Blacksmith Shop (the old one). Heck, you could even use those prongs on the sides and connect them (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends —Daniel Ravenda
     (...) The Black knight is sorta what every castle dreams of. It has euro armor plus visor helmet. I have no euro armors because my generation is the now stuff. I could stock up on samuri armor but I have some already. The black knight castle would (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends —Matt Hein
     (...) Definitely! And for the prices on Ebay for black knight sets, I would like LEGO to get those back on the priduction line quick! I have plenty of Euro armors and virors myself, but I can never have too many! <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet member no. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends —Ryan Wilhelm
   (...) Right on! I got 1 Black Knight, but I traded the armor to Matt Hein. (Hey, whatdya know...) It is an awesome set, wish I could get more. A three pack with that and and some other 'knight on horse' sets would be better than the joust. Not like (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)